- Ref: 2018-6346
- Oil &Gas Services - Field Operations
Since its creation, SPIE Oil & Gas Services mission as a service company has been to turn work into energy and vice versa.
Over 3,000 engineers and technicians dedicate themselves everyday to live projects as adventures, in which risk-taking never exceeds preparation.
Thanks to their energy, and the most extensive range of services available on the market, from Oil & Gas industry to Pharmaceutical industry, we assist our clients from engineering phase of their projects to operations.
Our presence is sustainable in over 40 countries.
We are continuously seeking to renew ourselves.
Our clients are the catalyst of our evolution.
We are committed in a strong CSR approach and diversity takes part of our priorities.
We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Middle East LLC in Qatar for:
This position is a unique opportunity to be Manage pre and post contract award activities including preparing tender documents, evaluating tender submissions, monitoring procurement strategy/tender strategy and vetting variations of work scope. Prepare evaluation reports based on various technical & financial submittals in order to provide management with sound recommendations that facilitates their decision making process
Your main duties will be
• Oversee and administer the function of Consultants' Procurement& Contract department.
• Involved in preparation of Tender Document for consultancy and construction packages in conjunction with Consultants.
• Involved in evaluating tender submission submitted by Tenderers & review the evaluation & recommendation report.
• Involved in procurement/tendering strategy in conjunction with Consultants and vetting through Letter of Award to contract packages.
• Managing & administer all contractual aspects for post contract administration in conjunction with Consultants and oversee adherence to contract insurance, bonds & warranty submitted by Contractors.
• Provide guidance in various aspects of contract management to the management & project team ensuring sound prime contract management principles are applied to contract work process.
• Support the management in conjunction with Consultants for preparation of changes to the main contract & resolution of constructive contract changes with respect to additional compensation & time.
• Responsible for monitoring the compliance of Consultants and Contractors with NPP's Contract Management standards and the contractual terms & conditions.
• Responsible for developing NPP's Contract Management policies and procedures, and ensuring compliance of the consultants and contractors.
• Responsible for managing the Contract Administration, Performance Monitoring and Claims management units.
• Responsible for reviewing and commenting on claims submitted by Contractors and Consultants, ensuring compliance with the Contractual Terms & Conditions and protecting NPP's Commercial position.
• Prepare evaluation reports on management of contracts
Ideally you will have a Degree or equivalent with Minimum 15 years experience in managing a multi-contract, mega-infrastructure project is considered essential. Preferably involved in port project You must be fluent in English and Arabic would be an advantage.
- F-Master or equivalent
- 10 years or more
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)