As the person responsible for preparing operational progress and financial reports, you work as a team member alongside the project manager, who relies on your risk management skills and proactive input.
Your key roles:
- You schedule project tasks and monitor their progress.
- You prepare budgets, control costs and monitor commitments.
- You have responsibility for invoicing and payments.
- You have responsibility for information flows and reporting.
- You manage all documentation and exceptions.