The Contract Manager has responsibility for the governance and management of multi-year service contracts on the basis of performance indicators and service commitments. He/she develops and optimises existing solutions and services on the basis of a customer progress plan.
Your key roles:
- To deliver customer satisfaction.
- To initiate and implement contracts.
- To ensure that service commitments are respected.
- To work with management control to ensure contract profitability.
- To work alongside the project engineer to develop additions and/or service provisions that extend the scope of existing contracts, prepare the relevant quotations, and add appropriate riders to the contract concerned.