The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for one or more facilities management contracts for which he/she monitors the quality (SLA), human resources and financial indicators.
He/she provides the operational interface with the customers.
Your key roles:
- To monitor the financial aspects of a contract or contracts.
- To manage the operations teams by adopting a functional management role.
- To manage interfaces with other support services.
- To ensure that the contracted methodology is appropriate and properly applied (quality standards, etc.).
- To draft and promote offers connected with the existing contract (contract expansion).