The project engineer is responsible for developing all the key activities of SPIE Communications for a given list of accounts, geographic territory or customer segment.
Project Engineers are responsible for what they sell, and therefore act on behalf of the company and have a commitment to deliver performance. These responsibilities change to reflect the complexity of business projects and customer challenges and/or processes.
Your key roles:
- To define the sales strategy for each account.
- To identify new business opportunities and build closer relationships with customers.
- To coordinate the customer relationship and bring together the necessary cross-functional internal skills.
- To make sales.
- To manage the customer interface.
- To take responsibility for your customer from receipt of order through to invoicing, production and payment of invoice in full.
- To deliver on the contractual commitments given (including QHSE procedures and standards).
- To report on your actions to your line manager.