- Ref: 2018-8363
- Temporary work contract
- Oil &Gas Services - Field Operations
Since its creation, SPIE Oil & Gas Services mission as a service company has been to turn work into energy and vice versa.
Over 3,000 engineers and technicians dedicate themselves everyday to live projects as adventures, in which risk-taking never exceeds preparation.
Thanks to their energy, and the most extensive range of services available on the market, from Oil & Gas industry to Pharmaceutical industry, we assist our clients from engineering phase of their projects to operations.
Our presence is sustainable in over 40 countries.
We are continuously seeking to renew ourselves.
Our clients are the catalyst of our evolution.
We are committed in a strong CSR approach and diversity takes part of our priorities.
We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Middle East LLC for:
WELLHEAD EPCI CONTRACT SPECIALIST (TOPSIDES/PIPELINE)
This is an opportunity for you to provide contracts engineering support to NFE Wellhead Manager on Wellhead EPCI contract scope. Responsible for daily management of NFE Wellhead EPCI contracts. Provide contractual strategy advice to the Project Management Team to the Wellhead Manager and to the Offshore Contract Lead with respect to change order, variations and claims on the Wellhead package.
Your main duties will be to:
• Develop Bid Evaluation Plans, Procedures and Models for evaluating Technical Bid and Price Bids
• Manage the global contractual daily requirements and reporting of claim and variation progress
• Support NFE Offshore management team in handling major change orders and claims and negotiations with EPC contractors
• Coordinate on legal issues with Legal department under the direction of the Offshore Contract Lead
• Support development of multiple Cost / Schedule driven Contracting Scenarios for feeding into effective Contracting Strategy workshops.
• Establish procedures of transferring Contracts to Operations after demob of Project team
• Promote inter-departmental communications and encourages teamwork. Establishes clear communication with the Contractor
Ideally, you should be Bachelor of Science in Engineering
You should have minimum 15 years of experience in contracting related to EPC contracts. Experience in contract formulation activities, systems and processes across a broad range of Contracts coupled with a working knowledge of engineering and or services/consultancy practices in oil and gas industry.
You will have good interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as, an advance level of computer literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Office. You will need excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal English.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services promotes diversity. All our positions are suitable for disabled people.
- E-Bachelor or equivalent
- 10 years or more
- English (C-Professional working proficiency)