- Ref: 2017-6263
- International Contract
- Electrical / Mechanical / Instrumentation / HVAC Design & Construction
Since its creation, SPIE Oil & Gas Services mission as a service company has been to turn work into energy and vice versa.
Over 3,000 engineers and technicians dedicate themselves everyday to live projects as adventures, in which risk-taking never exceeds preparation.
Thanks to their energy, and the most extensive range of services available on the market, from Oil & Gas industry to Pharmaceutical industry, we assist our clients from engineering phase of their projects to operations.
Our presence is sustainable in over 40 countries.
We are continuously seeking to renew ourselves.
Our clients are the catalyst of our evolution.
We are committed in a strong CSR approach and diversity takes part of our priorities.
1. Knowledge of mathematical pertaining to machinery ((Type of equipment handled)
2. Knowledge of machine and tools (What machine and tools most been used for commissioning)
3. Knowledge of shaft alignment (Trouble shooting)
4. Quality control analysis (During inspection)
5. Operation monitoring (During OT)
6. Critical thinking (Trouble shooting)
7. Complex problem solving (Trouble shooting)
8. Analytical skills (Trouble shooting)
9. Written and verbal communication skills
Commissioning / Power generation
- E-Bachelor or equivalent
- 6 years or more
- English (C-Professional working proficiency)