Reporting directly to the Regional Operations Director or the Business Unit Director, you take whatever action is necessary for the efficient and respectful management of human resources.
Your key roles:
- You ensure correct application of employment legislation/regulations and all internal procedures within your unit. You also ensure consistency between HR function procedures and processes and those of the sustainable development department.
- You recruit, manage and develop the careers of employees in your unit.
- You provide forward management of your workforce, proposing any corrective measures that may be required.
- You prepare the training plan for your unit, and validate the social responsibility audit and report.
- You contribute to the creation of a positive employment environment within your unit, encourage internal communication and organise elections for employee representatives.
- You check that the measures implemented to improve working conditions are correctly applied, and ensure that working hours are fully complied with.