The contract manager is responsible for managing the teams and material resources necessary to ensure the cost-effective implementation of a services agreement. He/she carries out the actions necessary to perform his/her responsibilities within the scope of his/her delegated powers and has the power to incur expenditure within the limits of his/her authority.
Your key roles
- To efficiently manage the (human and material) resources necessary to perform the contract
- To be responsible for the profitability of the contract in accordance with line management decisions and for developing the maintenance component of the contract and peripheral services
- To be responsible for QHSE performance and for ensuring the HSE policy is correctly applied at the subsidiary level
- To manage customer relations at the technical, commercial, administrative and financial levels
- To ensure that the objectives set out in the contract and agreed with the customer and line management are achieved and, in collaboration with the relevant teams, to put in place the appropriate resources/necessary remedial actions in order to achieve the defined objectives