3° 9' 45.7812" N, 47° 36' 53.0856" E
Node ref carrefour:
Your managerial skills allow you to provide leadership for several dozen people to achieve previously defined volume, quality and margin targets.
Your key roles:
- You ensure the retention and development of the portfolio of customers for your Business Unit.
- You define and supervise the action programme for your unit. You put in place an appropriate organisational structure, human resources and material resources in order to achieve your goals.
- You contribute to selecting tender invitations, in conjunction with the design department.
- You analyse the risks inherent in each business project, and provide contractual and legal supervision of contracts.
- You are responsible for financial management within your scope of responsibilities.