In SPIE Communications, working in conjunction with the project engineer, the architect contributes to project success by analysing and qualifying customer requirements, and by designing an overall solution for which he/she takes full responsibility.
Your key roles:
- To take responsibility for the engineering aspects of a project (developing the hardware solution and service, scheduling, methodology, technical documentation services, participation in presentations, etc.).
- To control the risks and costs of the proposed solution.
- To coordinate the internal and external expertise required at the design stage.
- To ensure that the solution is transmitted and/or transferred to the production teams.
- To be aware of the market and monitor technology trends.